Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Green-Light-Go Project: Day 2

Hello Pretty People!

So today I planned on going to AC MOORE to buy braclet making materials, however I am under "Tornado Watch"... because aparently we have tornado's in the middle of New Jersey.
So I cannot travel out today.

So instead I decided that I am going to research ED rehab's/hospital programs in which i can eventualyl donate my money too. Throguhout the corse of tghis rpoject, I intend on contacting them and eventually working along side them.

(I also need to get an umbrella house from Fracture Atlas, but that's a diffrent adventure for a future blog).

http://www.anorexiatreatment.com/anorexiatreatment/index.html
(I am going to ned to research this place more, but is of intrest to me).

http://www.princetonhcs.org/phcs-home/what-we-do/university-medical-center-of-princeton-at-plainsboro/what-we-do/clinical-centers-for-care/center-for-eating-disorders-care.aspx
(this is HIGH on my list. I actually intend on going there to interview a few of the girls in rehabilitation as part of this projectas well. These people help so many, and I really wish to give back to them.)

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/about-us/
(This is another HIGH on my list. This is the national Eating Disorder Assosiation. In where they are a non-for profit organization that dedicate their lives to helping others. I find them inspirational, plus they have a great volenteer and intern program in which you can help!I intend of looknig into that furhter as well.)


No comments:

Post a Comment