Monday, November 12, 2012

To Be Hated

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Due to SANDY, we have been quite off track. However, it is going to take a lot more than a hurricane to de-rail this train! SO we are continueing scheduel as planned. ♥

So this week is Sucicide and Bullying week. TO start, I wanted to share a good friend of mine's post about what I am wrighting today. Her post inspired me to write what is below. Check her out, subscribe: She is the creator of The Bing-Love-Purge-Hate Campeign!!!!

http://bridschwartz.blogspot.com/2012/10/102512.html

Kenneth Weishuhn

"Mom, you don't know how it feels to be hated."

You don't know how it feels to have that knife in your throat-
So I can't speak up about it.

They were too cruel to to stab me in the back;
So they took their empty words and violent threats to the world.

They  put my names on their lists.

Written on the bathroom stall,
inside the hurt locker of their minds.
In the wispers of their rage.

Mom, you will never know how it feels to be hated.

To have those hands in which were made to comfort,
turned on their back sides- against my face.
They sound in my ears as they scream FAGGOT
forever on the answering machine.

"Keep Hanging in there"
I wrote on my inspiration walls.

I did.

And even when I took that long jump from my bed to the undiscovered contry;
They still hated me.

I hope you never know what it is like to be hated:
But I was told that death knew how to love more than life.


No comments:

Post a Comment