Friday, August 31, 2012

Ethan

I feel the most alone when I'm with the world.

Ethan loved the world.
Because it was bigger than all of us, and it made him feel small.
I guess that's the thing about Ethan: he enjoys being small.

Ethan...Ethan was diffrent.

You would'n tell by looking at him though.

He looked like a fresh breathe of air that has been inside the smile of someone important.

Ethan wasn't important.... not to me at least.
But Ehthan was....

Well I guess Ethan just was.

He was the kid that walked in the bike lane,
and the spent more time in the walls than in his own house.

The thing about Ethan is...
Is that there are so many things about him.

And their tiny and descreet.
I mean, It's not only backwards but its upside down.

He has more layers than an onion,
but people would bit eanyway....because they could.

Ethan peeled like skin to them....
but he always maintained a smile...
The smile of someone important that had oxygen inside of them that was from no one.

Ethan liked being a no one.

You see that painting?
That's Ethan.

If you look really closely you can see him in the pastels, the strokes...

Everyone,
everyday
walks by that mural and never looks at it.
Because it's diffrent.

Ethan was diffrent.....


I don't think they liked that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment