Monday, August 20, 2012

These Words Are A Loaded Bullet. And I'm Aiming For Your Head.



These words are a loaded bullet
Set in motion
Breaking the sound waves
Aimed in the sights
Pointing directly into your mouth
Because if you heard half of the shit
That comes out of your mouth
You would pull the trigger too
You
You are drowning in your
Crooked philosophy
Drowning just to see
The pretty colors as you
Look up from the bottom
Of the ocean
To see the glimmering
Sun peaking out from under
The armpits of this universe
These words?
These words are a blanket
Suffocating us
Smothering us with hatred for this
This loving feeling I have for you
I want to cradle you into my
Gut and give you everything that you lack
But even the sun can't give someone
Necessity
Want
Drive
Desire
Love.
Everything comes down to love
Because no one ever has it
Except the people you don't know
And never will meet.
Words
Words are the only thing that really
Have love
Words are the epitome
Of our existence
And I don't know if
I'm going crazy or
If I’m just in love
Because I'm drowning in these words
And if you don't
Shut up for once in your god damn life
And kiss me now
I swear to whatever god you worship
I will pull that trigger
With the three bullets called

I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment