Friday, August 31, 2012

The Ghosts Of You.





Draino is bitter.

But it's lips taste so much better
than the ghost of you.

I loathe every second of distance between our hands.

Remember that day
When we poured our hearts out onto the sleeves of our enemies
And never said a word?

Or the day when....there was just day.

No symbolism in the words
"I love you"
"Don't go"

Please don't go.

I love you more than I'm supposed to,
And I'm not okay with that.

I just
I miss the morning smile that created spring
And the lost eyelash I find on my pillow as a little reminder that

Everything falls like gravity
But hits hard like a brick
And loves like we do.

Sometimes....
Sometimes I believe I can kill people with all the hate I have burried inside me,
But I never do because hate passes.
Like everything passes by in the wind, change colors to form
the rainbow.

I saw you in the rainbow today....

And I missed you.
I miss every day
Every hour
Every second where I am left with the ghost of you.

Us.

And I think...
Why have I let myself get to this point where
The mirror won't even show a reflection....

Disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment